- Large -20° C Pharmaceutical Warehouse Maintaining ± 0.5° C with Alternating Redundant Kramer Thermobank Hot Gas Systems and Liquid Nitrogen Backup Coils in Case of Site Electrical Failure
- Ultra-Low Temperature -40° C Stability Chambers using Water Cooled Kramer Thermobank Hot Gas Systems with Bitzer Two-Stage Compressors
- Redundant Refrigeration Equipment for a Large Automated, Mechanized Blood Sample Storage System Requiring Precise and Uniform Temperature Control
- 30,000 ft2 +4° C Cold Chamber Maintaining ± 0.1° C with Redundant Russell Dual Circuit Condensing Units with High Profile Air Defrost Evaporators
- Kramer Thermobank Hot Gas Condensing Unit for a Fish Processing Tunnel to Rapidly Freeze Fresh Fish from +70° F to 0° F in 30 Minutes
- Controlled Atmosphere Rooms Requiring Uniform and Stable Temperature Control for Long Term Storage of Apples, Cabbage, and Carrots with Russell High Sierra or Kramer Thermobank Hot Gas Systems
- Large Food Processing Facility with Multiple Rooms Requiring Different Styles of Equipment such as:
- Production Rooms with Wash Down Duty, Corrosion Resistant, Low Velocity Coils
- Blast Freezer Cells with Low Temperature, High Velocity, High Static Pressure Coils
- Holding Freezer/Cooler Warehouse with High Profile, Long Throw Evaporators in Electric or Hot Gas Defrost
- Single or Dual Circuit Condensing Units Matched to the Evaporators to Provide Ideal Room Conditions
- Beer Warehousing Facility with Separate +35°F Keg Cooler and Dual Temperature +50°F – +60°F Case Cooler
- Walk-In Coolers and Freezers with Intricate Custom Layouts using Imperial Brown’s Unique Hybrid Panel Construction
- Aerosys Through-the-Wall Condensing Units and Aeropak Systems for Multi-Family Housing and Institutional Projects
- Plus Many More! Please contact us so we can select the right equipment to meet your project’s requirements.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions either by email or over the phone!
Visit our services page to see what services we offer for our customers!